Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
Added: Tools > Add Rotation Space. Select two or more objects, then Add Rotation Space.
Fixed: Biped Template > Correct mirroring IK Spline extra controls (use Selector 1.4.1. or above).
Modified: Biped Template > The default Rotate Order of l_arm_ctrl and r_arm _ctrl changed from ZXY on YXZ.
- Modified: Smart Bind behaviour.
- Added: Space switchers for ik handles (Biped Template).
- Modified: Reset behaviour. The reset function has been completely rewritten. Now you can return the position of the IK handles to the neutral position during animation.
- Modified: ‘Update All Initial Poses’ button replaced to ‘Finalise’ (On the main window).
- Modified: ‘Create Character Menu’ button replaced to ‘Reset’ function (On the main window).
- Added: Initial Pose > load Initial Pose menu.
- Fixed: Biped // Don't lock Translate X attribute on guide skeleton.
- Fixed: Quadruped // Attributes that should not change during the placement of the skeleton guide are locked.
- Fixed: Finalise // Unlock translate attributes on locked joints.
- Fixed: Human IK // hikSkeletonUtils.mel line 219: The attribute '.translate' is locked and cannot be disconnected. Press Finalise before using HIK.
- Fixed: Biped // Error: line 6228: The source attribute 'l_hand_ctrl_quatToEuler.outputRotateX' cannot be found.
- Fixed: Biped // Warning: Cycle on '*.scale' may not evaluate as expected.
- Fixed: Biped. Attributes that should not change during the placement of the skeleton guide are locked.
- Modified: Smart Bind button. When nothing is selected, the Bind Skin Options window opens.
- Modified: Biped. The menu for creating body parts has been moved to the Template Settings window.
- Fixed: // Warning: Redeclaration of variable "$numOfJnt"
- Fixed: // Warning: Redeclaration of variable "$sel"
- Fixed: Quadruped template now works with Selector (since 1.2.7.)
- Fixed: Human IK Character Definition (Error: hikCharacterControlsUI.mel line 1314)
- Added: Face Rigging Tools
- Added: Automatic HumanIK Definition
- Added: Dynamic Joints
- Fixed: Biped Template -> Left leg twisting bug on some windows machines.
- Fixed: Biped Template -> Bug when the renamer's mode setting is on "Selected".
- Added: FK Settings -> Hide Joint option for Shape Mode.
- Changed: Select -> Skin helpers is now toggleable.
- Added: Some minor improvements.
- Added: Maya 2020 Support
- Added: Quadruped Template
- Fixed: Finalise error
- Added: Smart Bind Skin
- Added: Bind Skin -> Create Skin Helper
- Added: Bind Skin -> Show Skin Helpers
- Added: Bind Skin -> Hide Skin Helpers
- Added: Rename -> Mark as skinHelper
- Added: Rename -> Unmark as skinHelper
- Added: Select -> Skin Helpers
- Added: Rotation Space Switch for hands, feet, and shoulders.
- Modified: Biped -> Neck rig
- Modified: The rotation order of the hands, feet and fingers
- Modified: Tools -> Group now copies rotation attributes
- Modified: FK -> Create Shape. When creating a shape, the ‘Shapes’ attribute is created on the main control (‘rig_ctrl’), which turns on and off the display of the shape curves.
- Added: FK -> Lock Attributes
- Added: FK -> Unlock Attributes
- Modified: Last chain bones are now marked as Skin Joints
- Modified: Biped -> Body part templates can now be scaled via .scale attributes.
- Fixed: Local rotation mode for the legs.
- Added: Character Menu -> IK / FK - Seamless Switch
- Fixed: Character Menu -> Create Character Menu - Menu now works in the referenced file
- Modified: Biped -> legs - New Foot Setup Method
- Modified: Biped -> spine - IK twist atribute unlocked
- Modified: Biped -> arms and legs - New IKSpline twisting method
- Modified: FK -> Shape - Don't break color atribute
- Added: Skin Joints -> Add Influence
- Added: Skin Joints -> Remove Influence
- Modified: Initial Pose -> Update All Initial Poses - Show number of poses
- Added: Tools -> Create Skin Joints Select Set
Release for Maya 2019 plus small improvements.
- Fixed: Installer Bug
- Fixed: Cleanup > Reset Viewport
- Added: Select > Geometry
- Modified: Center of rotation for the lower back of Biped Auto Rig.
After intensive testing, Rigger has become even more convenient. Some bugs have been fixed and useful features added.
Now Rigger is available for Autodesk Maya 2018, 2017, 2016.5, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Added: FK > Create Double Transform Option Menu
- Added: IK Spline Settings > Create FK Controllers > Size Slider
- Fixed: Biped > Spine IK / FK
- Added: Biped > IK Spline Division Levels Settings Window
- Fixed: IK Spline on IK/FK chain error in some cases
- Added: Cleanup > Delete Non-Deformer History Option Menu
- Added: Cleanup > Reset Viewport Settings Option Menu
- Added: Select > Joints Option Menu
- Added: minor but important improvements
- Added: Face Constraint.
Since the release of the second version, functions of the plug-in have been expanded, several minor bugs have been fixed, but most importantly – added a template for rigging two-legged characters. I hope you will enjoy.
- Added: Biped Auto Rig Template;
- Added: New FK Options (Parent Joint, Hide Joint);
- Added: New IK Spline Options (Create FK Controllers);
- Added: 3 IK Solvers (Two-Bone, Multi-Chain, Spring);
- Fixed: Split Joint Reset Settings;
- Added: Convert to Geo Group Menu;
- Added: Select Tip Joints Menu;
- Various Improvements.
- Fixed: Launch error on some Windows machines.
- Minor improvements.
- Minimalistic switchable UI.
- Postfix and initial pose of a control object is added automatically.
- Spline IK is attached to the IK chain automatically.
- Orient joint tool is redesigned.
- Squash & stretch constraint is added.
- Added a new control type: Bone.
- New method of twisting Spline IK joints (non flipping solution).
- Make IK Stretchy menu item added.
- Save Initial Pose & Delete Initial Pose menu items added.
- Extended UI.
- Colors window for quick Drawing Overrides added.
- Create Select Set function added.
- All effector’s attributes are locked by default.
- Settings not saving fixed.
- Duplicate Joint function added.
- Freeze Transformations menu item added.
- Split Joints and Rename windows rebuild.
- Settings: Group Postfix & Controller Postfix added.
- Deform menu item added.
- Constrain options added (FK Settings).
- Center Pivot to World menu item added.
- Group function added.
- IK & FK color chooser fixed.
- 'Find joints with non zero rotations' function added.
- 'Split Joint' function now works on every bone selected.
- Automatic 'connect2ikfk' (for ik system).
- 'Skeleton', 'Skin' and 'Constrain' menus rebuild.
- FK button works as 'Joint Tool' (when nothing selected).
- Scale X,Y and Z can be disconnected separately from stretchy ik system.
- Minor improvements
- Optimized for Maya 2016.5
- Online Help Added
- Maya 2014 error fix
- First public release
Auto Facial Rigger 1.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
Animation Manager for Maya 1.0.6 (maya script)
Rig Export Converter 1.2.3 for Maya (maya script)
Metaball 1.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
The Rigging Toolbox 2 for Maya 2.0.5 (maya script)
Universal IK FK Switch and Match Tool (PRO) 2.0.0 for Maya (maya script)