This insect is a snout beetle of the family of Curculionidae. The Curculionidae family is one of the largest animal families.
The Anthonomus pomorum is recognizable by the V drawn on its back.
The insect has a length ~5 mm in the real world, you may consider a scale of almost 636:1.
You can find the UV Layout in the ZIP - see folder 'UVLayout'.
For the 3DS format, I have separated the mesh in two files due to the high number of vertices.
List of textures:
- antha.jpg - 2048x2048 px (for the antenna);
- anthb.jpg - 2048x2048 px (for the body);
- anthl.jpg - 2048x2048 px (for the legs);
- anthbn.jpg - 2048x2048 px (normal texture for the body);
- anthln.jpg - 2048x2048 px (normal texture for the legs);
The model is available in the following formats:
- Blender format .BLEND;
- 3DS format (.3ds);
- Wavefront OBJ (+ MTL file for materials);
- COLLADA format (.dae);
- StereoLithography format (.stl).
The STL format doesn't include the textures.
The scene is rendered with Blender.