Heinkel He-177 A-5 - German heavy bomber with remote controlled Ruhrstahl/Kramer glide bomb known as a Fritz X. - 2./KG 100 based in France 1944
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 19 textures - 1 material- 1 alphamap
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- In lwo,3ds,fbx, c4d and obj are parts for an seperate fly and a ground version.
- NOTE - In lwo,3ds, fbx and obj the 1 Alphamap (Run_Alpha) must manually load in the Alphacanal or Transparencycanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 160766 Vertices - 110742 - 29 Objects - 19 textures - 1 material- 1 alphamap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010