Compatible with Maya 2012 - 2017
1. Break objects into multiple pieces. (been tested with 1000 iteration)
2. Break multiple objects into multiple pieces.
3. Voronoi Algorithm Fracture.
4. Preview options for cutting plane and Voronoi cutting locations.
5. Chip Off chunks either random or at selected components.
6. Spline Cutting. And Multi-Spline Fracture.
7. Custom Chunk Creation.
8. Simple Maya Dynamics setup.
9. Supports boolean or poly cut
10. Path Fracture (Voronoi only)
1. When using Voronoi.. its best to use the PolyCut option instead of the Boolean option
2. Close any UV window before running fracture.
3. Close script window before running fracture.
4. Keep your mesh enclosed (water tight).
1. unzip the files to any directory. Example C:/Users/Brian/Documents/maya/2016/scripts/Ninja_Dojo/
2. Copy the icons to your Maya icons DirectoryTo find the icon directory in maya, type this in the Script Editor in a mel tab: internalVar -userBitmapsDir;
It will look similar to this: // Result: C:/Users/Brian/Documents/maya/2016/prefs/icons/ //
3. Source/Run the mel file
Type the following line into the script editor
Make sure you change the directory to where you unzipped the files.
hilite the line and click on the play button at the top of the Script Editor window. This will open Ninja UV.
4. Add a button to your shelf
hilite the line, then drag and drop it onto a Shelf. When asked Save script to shelf as type, Click MEL
Ninja Fracture 6.0 updates
1. Updated UI to seperate the different fracture types.
2. Added Icons for Fracture Types.
3. Fixed some issues with the spline fracture
Fracture 4.0 Demo with audio
Voronoi Fracture 4.0 Demo with audio
Fracture 3.0 Demo
Fracture Column Demo