The Rigging Toolbox 2 has arrived! RTB2 provides an entirely new and rapid workflow allowing characters to be fully rigged with custom controls in minutes. Use individual tools from the Toolbox to aid in your personal rigging process or use the auto-rig functionality to rig full characters with features including IK/FK switching, stretchy IK, and foot-roll attributes. Unlike other "auto-riggers", The Rigging Toolbox 2 allows for the creation of custom controls and includes many control shapes, control shape positioning and naming options, the ability to create rigs with 'zeroed-out' controls and the ability to set custom control colors. The result is a simple, fun to use - yet powerful, game-engine-friendly custom rig with immediate user familiarity. The Rigging Toolbox 2 is an excellent choice for creating animator friendly single skeleton rigs for game engines. Rig an entire character in under 2 minutes!
Tutorial Playlist available on YouTube!
- A full auto-rigger that supports asymmetry and multiple sets of arms and legs
- IK/FK switch for both arms and legs
- Stretchy IK
- Joint orient and align tools that aid in the building of a clean, game-engine friendly skeleton
- Choose from many different clean single-node NURBS shapes as controls
- Quickly align control curves to joints and automatically name them
- Automatically create "zeroed out" controls
- Automated and foolproof pole vector positioning option that guarantees your IK chains stay put during rigging
- Online Help