Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
2016, 2015, 2014
Version History---------------------v.0.9.8 release note---------------------
maya 2016 support.
maya 2013 will not be supported anymore
---------------------v.0.9.7 release note---------------------
maya 2012 will not be supported anymore.
maya 2013 and 2014 version will not be updated with new features and be locked at version 0.9.6
maya 2015 support and switch to Pyside.New project folder and file structure.
Added a publish action in the context menu of a container.
Added support to use drive letter as the project folder. i.e. M:/
Added a rename container feature.
---------------------v.0.9.6 release note---------------------
Fixed a bug where manage file texture wouldn't copy any files if one of them didn't exists.
Fixed a bug where creating a container from selection wouldn't preserve reference.
Fixed a bug where the ui couldn't open anymore when some files were manually deleted off the projects.
Added compatibility for maya 2014 SP2 and extension where Autodesk changed the about command.
---------------------v.0.9.5 release note---------------------
Support maya 2014
It has a new Lighting menu with options and High Quality Rendering under Renderers menu.
You can use hotkey 6 and 7 to toggle inbetween default and all light inside the ui viewport.
When opening the ui, The focus has changed to the viewport allowing you to use the 'F' hotkey to frame all object in viewport. (Focus used to be in lens floatfield.)
Fixed ui bug when viewport would take half the space.
It is non-modal now, allowing you to select object in other modelPanel.
The snap_cam gets its position from the current view making it easier to snap images.
Master/slave referenceIntroduced a master/slace reference system.
You can now reference the master file which is a copy of the latest version allowing for automatic update in scene file where the master file was referenced.
You can easily change the master file to an older version by right-clicking it.
Keep in mind that you'll have to re-open a scene for the reference update.
Fixed bug where you needed to re-open main ui to display containers icons after creating a brand new project.
Fixed Bug where preference menu checkbox state would not update properly when clicking the shelf button if the ui was already open.
Fixed a display bug in wip folders where older wip would appear empty.
Exporting selection to wip folder now preserve reference.
Added a pref to use or not namespace when importing a wip.
Updated startup shelf code to accommodate change in python version in maya 2014
---------------------v.0.9.4 release note---------------------
Fixed bug in WIP and improved wip workflow.
added overwrite wip capabilityadded rename wip capability
Added new manage texture feature.If checked, from the preferences menu. It will make sure texture filepath are pointing in the containers sourceimages folder.If the file doesn't exists, it will be copied over and the link of the texture node will be changed accordingly.
If the texture node use image sequence, it will copy all related images providing they use this naming convention
it supports any number padding.
---------------------v.0.9.3 release note---------------------
Main window will retains it's size in free window mode.
Ability to create a container from the current scene.
Folder Management for Animation Production pipeline 1.1.0 for Maya (maya script)
Gradient Data Manager script for Maya for Maya 1.1.1 (maya script)
Quick set panel for Maya 1.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
Elephant 3d textured model 3ds max and maya scene files 3D Model
Animated Olympic Fire 2014 (Maya) 3D Model
Reference Wrangler for Maya 1.5.2 (maya script)